Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Challenge Number Three: Springtime! (part two)

The second part of the challenge is, as always, to create a new Rimmel look, this time, inspired by spring! The past week has been so unbelievably beautiful. That's the thing about the Northwest, although it's rainy and grey most of the time, when it's sunny and clear, it's unreal and one of the biggest treats ever. I've been taking advantage of the weather whenever I get dressed. Yesterday, I bought a part of denim overall shorts, which were too funny and cute to pass up (plus I've wanted a pair for a looong time)!






I also moved into an apartment with my friend John this week! It's very cute and right across from Tashkent Park. In fact, here's my friend (and new roommate!) John in the park, looking very London himself!



Anyway, I had a lot of fun with the springtime look! I especially liked the Color Rush Quad Eye Shadow palette in Urban Flower. It has one light pink shadow, one green, one pinky gold, and one dark brown, which completely screams spring to me! Along with the Color Rush palette, I also used the Moisture Renew lipstick in Rose Blush, the Lasting Finish blush in Pink Rose, Royal Gloss in Twinkle Pink, the Fix and Perfect Primer, and the Volume Flash mascara. The headband is from Topshop!






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous looks!


    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete