Thursday, January 21, 2010

Challenge Numero Uno

Greetings again!
As I explained previously, as a Rimmel 10 Girl, I will be completing challenges in order to bring the London Look to America.
My first challenge started today: NO MAKE-UP (intimidating, I know)
It's almost noon and I've already been to class and around the city with my bare face.
I will admit, I was a little scared going to my 8 AM class without any make-up on at all, but I got used to it and forgot I wasn't wearing any (well, until I saw myself through the reflection of a window...) It's a great way to start off the day and a great way to start off the Rimmel 10 Girls project because I'll soon be able to play around with Rimmel make-up and start creating new looks!

Here are a few pictures of today so far





No comments:

Post a Comment